Purpose: The receptionist is responsible for the friendly and timely greeting of people that call Magnolia Crossing and/or approach the reception area. The receptionist will assure the timely and accurate connection of caller/visitor to appropriate person or record and deliver accurate messages. The receptionist will complete other office and administrative tasks as assigned.
Reports To: Administrator
Primary Job Duties:
- Special Projects – Administrator assigned tasks
- Track evaluations and employee occurrences
- Log Worker’s Comp. injuries onto Osha Log
- Unemployment benefit audits
- Track FMLA days as used
- Quality Assurance Report
- Annual EEOC-1 Report
- Answers the phone before the third ring. Places callers on hold and notifies person that caller is waiting to talk to them and is on hold. Takes accurate messages as appropriate and sends messages via email as much as possible. Uses paper message notes as needed. Business related calls and calls for residents are to be handled promptly. Calls for staff are to be promptly referred if the caller states the matter is an emergency. Other staff calls are relayed in message form in order for staff to return them during work breaks.
- Give directions to people within the community and/or resident related destination.
- Reports excessive personal calls for staff to supervisor.
- Place Help Wanted Ads
- Send denial letters to applicants not chosen for positions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/some college preferred
- Experience managing multi line phone systems
- Knowledge of email, Word, Excel and other general computer concepts
- Ability to multi task and work in busy environment.
Equipment Used: Calculator, computer/printer, phone, walkie-talkie, copier, fax, laminator, papercutter, stapler, timeclock, fans, vehicle (personal or facility), coffee maker, and wheelchairs.
SEND RESUME OR COMPLETED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO
PAUL ROCHA, ADMINISTRATOR
Electronic Submission Only