All persons entering Magnolia Crossing shall be screened for signs and symptoms or possible exposure to COVID-19 and must do so at the front office before entering any of the houses. Magnolia Crossing shall screen all visitors and vendors for new or change of symptoms in the following way:
· Fever · Cough · Shortness of breath · Difficulty breathing · Chills · Repeated shaking with chills · Muscle pain · Headache · Sore throat · New loss of taste or smell · Temperature of 99.5 degrees (F) or above
Any vendors who exhibit symptoms of acute respiratory illness will be turned away or until their symptoms resolve.
All vendors will need to wear protective masks and utilize a single path of entry and exit to minimize possible spread of infection.
- All staff members are required to stop in the office for screening, and to take and record their temperature, before starting their shift. Anyone with a temp of 99 degrees or higher will be sent home immediately.
- Residents’ temperatures continue to be taken daily.
- All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times, in addition to all the hand washing and sanitizing that is going on.
Magnolia Crossing is a stage four reopening, so be prepared to have limits on what we can and cannot do, which we will not know for some time.
Gate visits WILL begin the 1st of June – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (limit 5 people). Masks are still strongly recommended.
Please contact Cori for gate visit and video call appointments. The schedule for video calls remains: Wed for Sage. Thursday for Poppy. Friday for Iris.
Gate visits may be scheduled any day of the week. Again, ONLY BY APPT and for 10-15 minutes maximum.
The following will remain in place as before:
- NON-URGENT doctor appointments must be rescheduled until the mandate has been lifted. No exceptions. If a resident goes out to an appointment or the emergency room, they will be put in quarantine for 10-14 days. Again, no exceptions.