An award-winning, supportive community
See your loved one thrive in a nurturing, vibrant community that meets their unique needs.
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old, because we stop playing.”
– George Bernard Shaw
Aging brings change
When was the last time you felt your loved one was thriving? What happened to the vibrant person you remember growing up?
Change can be positive
We all know our loved ones well: their likes and dislikes, their favorite recipes, and their sports teams. More importantly, we can tell when they are just not themselves anymore due to age-related or physical changes.
One of the joys of walking with a loved one as they age is the opportunity to see them reach their goals and have the time to invest in friends, family, and the hobbies and interests they care about most. But when the physical and emotional challenges of aging begin to take away from the joys of life, and home becomes an inhospitable place, a caring assisted living community like Magnolia Crossing may be the ideal next step.
Give your loved one purpose again
As a fully licensed Assisted Living community, and the only community offering a select number of units at lower cost options in the region, Magnolia Crossing is uniquely designed to support, promote, and enhance the quality of life, independence, well-being, and security of seniors in the Clovis area.
Our commitment is to create sustainable health and wellness for our residents that incorporates cultural, social, spiritual, artistic, educational, and leisure opportunities to reflect a lifestyle that is fun and contemporary, not the cliché of an “old folks’ home” from the past.
As a resident of Magnolia Crossing, your loved one will receive the assistance they need on a daily basis provided by a team of trained staff in both hospitality and healthcare on-site 24/7. The residents’ units surround the common areas, allowing for staff to provide more engaging one on one care and interaction than in a larger apartment setting.
Programs focusing on exercise and physical activities to improve mobility, strength, and overall wellness are overseen by professionals who provide a customized program based on each resident’s needs, such as a fall prevention program.
Magnolia Crossing provides both group and individual life enrichment classes that encourage creativity, provide meaningful opportunities for engagement, and meet the interests and passions of your loved one. Community events bring the broader neighborhood to Magnolia Crossing, allowing our residents to stay active in their community.
Family-style dining in our beautiful dining room that surrounds the open kitchen provides three meals daily with accommodations that can be made for special dietary needs.
Magnolia Crossing Amenities: An All-Inclusive Solution for Daily Living
Private, Maintenance-Free Living
- Single level homes with open floor plans - no long corridors or elevators
- Resident units open out onto the common areas - just like home
- Fresh, local food offered in a family-style setting via our unique and varied menus, 3 meals/day
- Private units with private bathrooms, including choices of location and size--great for couples or for those wanting more space
- Laundry services provided
- House phone available for residents’ use
- Complimentary, scheduled transportation for doctor’s appointments, church, etc.
- Garage for families to pick up/drop off residents
Engaging Social Spaces
- Craft area - continue their favorite hobby
- Gardening club - raised bed gardening for their comfort and happiness
- Lounge/family room with large flat screen TV and high vaulted ceiling
- Movie nights - invite the family to join the fun
- Beauty salon on-site
- Hearth room with gas fireplace and custom woodworking
- Kitchen island area for sitting and interacting with staff and other residents
- Three outdoor patios per home
- Comfortable seating areas overlooking the patios
- Outdoor walking paths through the beautiful gardens
- Outdoor seating areas and yards are fully enclosed
Call Us to Learn More
Is Magnolia Crossing right for your loved one? Now or maybe in the future? We’re here to answer your questions.
For additional information, call 559-825-1735 or learn more about our admissions process by clicking the button below.