An award-winning, supportive community
See your loved one thrive in a nurturing, vibrant community that meets their unique needs.
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
– Abraham Lincoln
Aging brings change
How long has it been since your loved one was truly independent? Have daily tasks become goals to attain?
Change can be positive
One of the joys of walking with a loved one as they age is the opportunity to see them reach their goals and have the time to invest in friends, family, and the hobbies and interests they care about most. But when the physical and emotional challenges of aging begin to alter the joys of life, a new home in a community like Magnolia Crossing may be the ideal next step.
Give your loved one purpose again
Magnolia Crossing is a licensed, Assisted Living community that offers three unique features not found in traditional assisted living in the Clovis area. The community is uniquely designed to be like home, so you won’t see long corridors or elevators that you see in other senior facilities. The community also offers three levels of unit pricing based on monthly income. Our small, intimate environment allows immediate connectivity to your neighbor, other residents, and staff within the Magnolia Crossing community, fostering new relationships and support for our seniors.
As a resident of Magnolia Crossing, your loved one will receive the assistance they need on a daily basis provided by caregivers trained in both hospitality and healthcare on-site 24/7. The residents’ units surround the common areas, allowing for staff to provide more engaging one on one care and interaction than in a larger apartment setting.
Magnolia Crossing provides opportunity for life enrichment programs that encourage creativity, and nurture the interests and passions of your loved one. Our community allows and encourages our residents to stay active in the neighborhood community with the support of staff.
Family-style dining in our beautiful dining room that surrounds the open kitchen provides three meals daily with some accommodations that can be made for special dietary needs. Dining with your neighbors and friends provides for an immediate family connectivity that may have been missing for some time.
Magnolia Crossing Amenities: An All-Inclusive Solution for Daily Living
Private, Maintenance-Free Living
- Single level homes with open floor plans - no long corridors or elevators
- Resident units open out onto the common areas - just like home
- Fresh, local food offered in a family-style setting via our unique and varied menus, 3 meals/day
- Private units with private bathrooms, including choices of location and size--great for couples or for those wanting more space
- Laundry services provided
- House phone available for residents’ use
- Complimentary, scheduled transportation for doctor’s appointments, church, etc.
- Garage for families to pick up/drop off residents
Engaging Social Spaces
- Craft area - continue their favorite hobby
- Gardening club - raised bed gardening for their comfort and happiness
- Lounge/family room with large flat screen TV and high vaulted ceiling
- Movie nights - invite the family to join the fun
- Beauty salon on-site
- Hearth room with gas fireplace and custom woodworking
- Kitchen island area for sitting and interacting with staff and other residents
- Three outdoor patios per home
- Comfortable seating areas overlooking the patios
- Outdoor walking paths through the beautiful gardens
- Outdoor seating areas and yards are fully enclosed
Call Us to Learn More
Is Magnolia Crossing right for your loved one? Now or maybe in the future? We’re here to answer your questions.
For additional information, call 559-765-4916 or learn more about our admissions process by clicking the button below.