Magnolia Crossing, an assisted living community, is expected to open December 2017/January 2018. Assessments for residency will begin October 1, 2017. Units are available for seniors needing assisted living. The process and steps to qualify for residency are, as follows:
- Download Magnolia Crossing’s application and financial disclosure.
- Fill out the forms.
- Call 559-825-1735 to schedule your assessment.
- Once you are assessed and qualified, download the RCFE Physicians Report and the POLST Physicians Form.
- You need to have a physical along with the physician forms filled out within 30 days of moving in.
All Required Forms
- Magnolia Crossing Application
- Magnolia Crossing Financial Information
- RCFE Physicians Report
- POLST Form
Information on Affordable Units
If you are Extremely Low, Very Low, or Low income and below, we have some reduced priced units available subject to income verification and availability. Participation in Medi-Cal Assisted Living Waiver Program would be beneficial for you/your family to help offset some of the cost. Click here for more information on that program. If you believe you would like to pursue residency in one of these units, please follow the following steps:
- You must be Medi-Cal certified. Click here to start the Medi-Cal certification process.
- If you are already Medi-Cal certified, the next step is to pursue obtaining an Assisted Living Waiver (ALW). To obtain an Assisted Living Waiver Waitlist Form, contact Libertana Agency at 760-780-4499.
- Once you have that designation, or if you already have that designation, you will then be ready to schedule your assessment. Go to #3 step above to schedule your assessment, and finish the Magnolia Crossing steps for residency.
Please talk to our staff if you are not enrolled or planning to enroll in the Medi-Cal Assisted Living Waiver Program but would like information on other options in this income category.
If you are Median to Moderate income, we have a few discounted units available subject to income verification and availability. Please inquire with our staff for more information.
INCOME LIMITS FOR FRESNO COUNTY
|One Person HH||Two Persons HH|
|Extremely Low||$12,600 yr||$16,240 yr|
Numbers shown above are maximum amounts per income category.