An award-winning, engaging community
Get caring, consistent help to live your fullest life.
“I believe the second half of one’s life is meant to be better than the first half. The first half is finding out how you do it. And the second half is enjoying it.”
~ Frances Lear
Aging Brings Change
You knew you were a Senior when you received your AARP card in the mail, but some years later now, you probably weren’t ready for some of the changes you may be experiencing. Has cost become an issue? Magnolia Crossing is the only assisted living community in the Clovis area with some affordable units available.
Change Can Be Positive
You want to thrive, not just get through the day-to-day struggles. Magnolia Crossing is here when you’re ready: a lively, friendly place full of folks your own age who like the same movies and music that you do and who also enjoy the consistent, dignified care help they receive.
Your best days are filled with activities that bring purpose and meaning to your life and bring you joy. But lately, the physical challenges of daily living have been getting in the way, and you are left feeling overwhelmed and unsure of yourself.
At Magnolia Crossing, we know and understand the challenges of aging, and we want to partner with you to make it better. We have found that those who have loving and skilled people around to help with these challenges are better able to enjoy these golden years. Our staff of highly trained experts in senior care are ready to help you with the small stuff so that you can enjoy purpose and fulfillment in your life.
Magnolia Crossing is the place to maintain the purpose and joy in your life
Magnolia Crossing offers you the opportunity to turn back the clock on some of the tasks that have been holding you back. Our maintenance-free community provides you with the added assistance and support you need to live an enriched, fulfilling lifestyle, as identified in your personalized plan, that will enable you to stay independent longer and enjoy the Magnolia Crossing experience. From morning until night, you will have the opportunities to choose from a well-planned and varied calendar of events, activities, or choose to implement your own.
When needs arise to attend a doctor’s appointment, go shopping, or attend other outings, scheduled transportation is available to facilitate your journey. Socializing with your neighbors, or meeting new friends, will be a daily occurrence as you explore the amenities that we offer. All of these wonderful opportunities are merely steps from your unit door and in the comfort of these beautifully appointed homes. Magnolia Crossing was conceived to make an incredible difference in your life. Let us help you to be the person you once knew.
Magnolia Crossing Amenities: An All-Inclusive Solution for Daily Living
Private, Maintenance-Free Living
- Single level homes with open floor plans—no long corridors or elevators.
- Units open out onto the common areas, just like home.
- Fresh, local food offered in a family-style setting via our unique & varied menus, 3 meals/day.
- Private units with private bathrooms, including choices of location and size—great for couples or for those wanting more space.
- Laundry services provided.
- House phone available for residents' use.
- Complimentary, scheduled transportation for doctor's appointments, church, etc.
- Garage for families to pick up/drop off residents.
Engaging Social Spaces
- Craft area—continue your favorite hobby!
- Gardening club with raised bed gardening for your comfort and happiness.
- Lounge/family room with large flat screen TV and high vaulted ceilings.
- Movie nights which are open to residents and their families.
- Beauty salon on-site.
- Hearth room with gas fireplace and custom woodworking.
- Kitchen island area for sitting and interacting with staff and other residents.
- Three outdoor patios per home with comfortable seating areas overlooking.
- Outdoor walking paths through our beautiful gardens.
- Outdoor seating areas and yards are fully enclosed.
Here When You're Ready
Is Magnolia Crossing right for you or your loved one? Now or maybe in the future?
We’re here to answer your questions. Contact us to get more valuable information, or click the button below to learn about our admissions process.