An award-winning, engaging community
Get caring, consistent help to live your fullest life.
“Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.”
~ Robert Browning
Aging Brings Change
When did you begin feeling like a Senior? Has cost become an issue? Have the physical challenges of daily living been getting in the way, preventing you from living the life you once knew?
Magnolia Crossing is the only assisted living community in the Clovis area that offers units at three different price options to accommodate different monthly income levels.
Change Can Be Positive
At Magnolia Crossing, we know and understand the challenges of aging, and we want to empower you to stay active and independent as long as possible.
Magnolia Crossing is the place to maintain the purpose and joy in your life
Magnolia Crossing offers you the opportunity to enjoy activities, outings, and friendship. Our calendar of daily activities allows you to choose your own adventure for the first time in years. The support needed to be involved and succeed is available based on your personal assessment. As you age, that support will be reviewed and adjusted, giving you and your family comfort to know that your needs are well attended. Fear of being a burden will no longer be an excuse to hold you back from fulfilling and enjoying your interests and an enriched life.
Scheduled transportation is provided for doctor appointments, shopping trips, community events, or just transporting you to lunch with family/friends in Clovis. Your lifestyle does not stop when living at Magnolia Crossing… it begins to resemble your life as you once knew it. The details of daily living and the corresponding arrangements are made easier.
Magnolia Crossing Amenities: An All-Inclusive Solution for Daily Living
Private, Maintenance-Free Living
- Single level homes with open floor plans—no long corridors or elevators.
- Units open out onto the common areas, just like home.
- Fresh, local food offered in a family-style setting via our unique & varied menus, 3 meals/day.
- Private units with private bathrooms, including choices of location and size—great for couples or for those wanting more space.
- Laundry services provided.
- House phone available for residents' use.
- Complimentary, scheduled transportation for doctor's appointments, church, etc.
- Garage for families to pick up/drop off residents.
Engaging Social Spaces
- Craft area—continue your favorite hobby!
- Gardening club with raised bed gardening for your comfort and happiness.
- Lounge/family room with large flat screen TV and high vaulted ceilings.
- Movie nights which are open to residents and their families.
- Beauty salon on-site.
- Hearth room with gas fireplace and custom woodworking.
- Kitchen island area for sitting and interacting with staff and other residents.
- Three outdoor patios per home with comfortable seating areas.
- Outdoor walking paths through our beautiful gardens.
- Outdoor seating areas and yards are fully enclosed.
Here When You're Ready
Is Magnolia Crossing right for you or your loved one? Now or maybe in the future?
We’re here to answer your questions. Contact us to get more valuable information, or click the button below to learn about our admissions process.